Avestia introduces the publication of the Journal of Machine Intelligence and Data Science (JMIDS).
This journal is based on the continuous model in English and adopts the open-access model, meaning that all interested readers have free access to the journal's homepage and articles without the need for subscription. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All published papers of JMIDS will be submitted to Google Scholar for indexing.
JMIDS is a high-quality peer-reviewed journal, in which every article will be peer-reviewed by several experts in the relevant field and assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Upon acceptance, articles will be published in the latest open volume. One continuous volume per year is published.
JMIDS welcomes only original research and review papers with a particular interest in five main themes regarding the most recent advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Automation and Control, Image/Video Processing and Analysis, and Motion. Just as these topics are relatively young and growing fields in engineering, so too is JMIDS as a journal. JMIDS hopes to cultivate a unique space for researchers, authors, and readers to explore the most recent advancements for topics such as the following:
- Acquisition Systems
- Adaptive Systems
- Affective Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Camera Calibration and Technologies
- Color and Texture
- Computer Graphics and Vision
- Data Mining Techniques
- Database Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Event Recognition
- Evolutionary Computing
- Face, Gesture, and Action Recognition
- Fuzzy Processing
- Geographic Applications
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Kinect Information Processing
- Medical Image Analysis
- Mixed Signal Processing
- Mobile Imaging
- Motion and Flow
- Motion Capture and Detection
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks and Neurocomputing
- Object Recognition and Tracking
- Pattern Recognition and Analysis
- Real-time Signal Processing
- Soft Computing
- Storage of Images and Video
- Super-resolution Imaging
- Visual signal Identification
If you are uncertain whether your article fits within the purview of JMIDS, please email us at JMIDS@avestia.com or consider proposing a special topic.
Propose a Special Topic
Researchers interested in editing/co-editing special topics are encouraged to send a written proposal to: JMIDS@avestia.com.
The proposal should contain the full names and affiliations of the editors, their research background and academic CV, and a detailed description regarding the special topic including:
- Name of the topic
- Research areas covered in the topic
- The exact timeline (the dates for: first call for papers, deadline for submissions, author notifications, major revisions, publication)